- Floor plans: You can find a floor plan for the Brunei Gallery here. The poster session will take place in the Brunei Suite and the oral sessions will take place in the Brunei Theatre (indicated on the plan as BB01).
- Wireless ethernet: Wireless ethernet connectivity will be available throughout the building, including the session rooms.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Timing: There will be one poster session on Thursday 7th of May (13:40 - 15:40). Posters should be mounted between 13:00 and 13:30 and unmounted by 16:00. The posters not unmounted in time will be discarded as we need to clear the room.
- Poster boards: Each poster board is 120cm wide by 180cm high. Mounting material will be provided.
- Tables, chairs, etc: There will be no power supply and/or tables near the posters.
Instructions for Oral Presentations
- Oral presentations will be 25 minutes each, including questions and followup; timing will be strictly enforced. Presenters are advised to prepare talks of about 20 minutes duration, allowing 5 minutes for questions, followup, and laptop connection and disconnection.